Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Third Time's a Charm...

Today was my third Tuesday dental shadowing. I had a surprise!! When I first got there, I looked at the schedule of names of the people we were seeing today. The third one down was....Ethan Wright! I was like...”I wonder if it is THE Ethan Wright?!”. So the first patient we had was a heavy smoker of cigars and his teeth were stained...BAD. I honestly didn’t think that it was going to come off, but magically...it did! They looked so much better than when he first came in!! Then the second lady we had, had beautiful teeth, and it was an easy clean. Then our third patient was...Ethan! How funny is that?! So it was cool to talk to him and awesome that I found out he is coming to ALIVE tonight! Then I got to watch Brenda clean his teeth. Probably weird for him. Then our last patient needed full mouth x-rays, which I got to help with. Then Brenda cleaned her teeth and we were done for the day. Only 1 more Tuesday left...I’m so sad
:(

Recap of the last week: This post is full of surprises! Jp surprised me last Tuesday with a bigger diamond on my engagement ring! We had turned in my ring to get a scratch off of it, and since Jp took it in while I was at work, he worked his magic and got me a 1 carat diamond for the center! I was shaking when he gave it to me! Proposal all over again! He is the best :)

Then, Jp's bank account got hacked into an he went in the negative 68 dollars. Not good. Hopefully that will get worked out.
Also, we had Jp's little cousin's Sweet 16 birthday party on Saturday at Jp's house, and Amber (the birthday girl) got her face smashed into the cake...not cake smashed into her face...vise versa! Jp and Kevin pushed her face in the cake as she went to blow out her candles!!!This is her and her mom! When she was running, chasing her offenders, she gave her mom some cake...in the face! This is the crazy family I'm going to be apart of...and i LOVE it! <3

She was such a good sport! We had a lot of fun with the pinata too. Even though Jp and Jason got a little carried away. All in all, it was a great party, and she loved it!

:)

1 comment:

Poiriers Perspective said...

What a crazy week!
First I'm happy that you like your ring! I love you and I'm happy you love it! The shadowing sounds like you are really liking it. I think you will love the job! It's so cool that ethan came in!!
As for getting ripped off by some online company you have to becareful! I'm just happy they gave me our money back!

My family in crazy and they are so happy you will be part of it. The party was so much fun! I miss them all!


----I love you babe!! -Joseph Poirier-